4. RV/Travel trailer dump station (during business hours)
5. 24 hour call out service for sewer complaints (business hours 620-626-0185; after hours 620-626-0150) Information: Sewer lines resident or business out to City sewer main is property owner responsibility.
6. Arkalon Wetlands water flow and testing.
7. "Can the Grease" information (put cooking grease/oil/butter in can/jar and dispose of in solid waste/trash, not down sink.
8. Maintain/operate City lift stations.
Services performed and programs offered that receive the most calls:
1. Line cleaning- 24 hour residential/business sewer complaints/call outs (see if problem is in city sewer main or private sewer line) Information: Sewer lines from resident or business out to City sewer main is property owner responsibility.
Services that are not performed or programs that are not offered, but receive calls:
1. Calls for Water Department/Plant (water on/off; locates; etc)
2. Calls for Utility Billing (pay bills; water on/off; bill questions; etc)
3. Call for Sanitation/Solid Waste (dumpster/polycart questions/dumping/problems;etc)
4. Vehicle Inspections (coming into plant for this)