Licensing & Permits

Adult Entertainment & Club Licenses

Check out the requirements and application process for Adult Entertainment Licenses and Club Licenses.

Alcohol Licenses

Find out how to obtain a license for a liquor store or drinking establishment.

Amusement Licenses

 Apply for a Carnival License, Rodeo License, Street Fair License, and more.

Business Licenses

If you conduct any business within the City limits, you must obtain a City business license.

Golf Cart Permit

The owner of every golf cart operated on the streets of the City shall register their golf cart annually.

Pawnbroker & Solicitor Licenses

Pawnbrokers and solicitors must register with the City of Liberal.

Taxi Cab Licenses

Check out the requirements for taxi cab drivers in the City of Liberal.

Parade Route License Application

Application for a parade route within the City Limits.