Speciality Businesses

Types of Businesses

Certain types of businesses require conditional use permits or licenses. These types of businesses include:

  • Adult Entertainment
  • Amusement Device
  • Beer and Alcohol
  • Carnival or Circus
  • Food Handler
  • Home Occupation
  • Pawn Brokers
  • Solicitors
  • Taxi Cab

To determine if you need this type of permit or license, call the Administration Department at 620-626-2201.