Adult Entertainment & Club Licenses

Adult Entertainment Licenses


Applicant must provide a Certificate of Insurance for liability insurance with a combined single-limit policy of $500,000. The City must be named as an additional insured.

City Approvals

Approvals from the Building Department, Fire Department, and Police Department must be obtained prior to receiving a license.


  • This license costs is $2,500 per year. The license expires December 31 of each year.
  • A background investigation costs $20 per person, plus an additional $5 per surname/alias.


Download an Adult Entertainment License (PDF) to apply.

Club Licenses: Class A & B

We must see applicant’s State of Kansas license before we can issue a City license. The cost is $250 per year.

Obtaining a State License

To obtain your State of Kansas license, contact the Kansas Department of Revenue at 785-368-8222 for the appropriate forms or download the forms from their website at Kansas Department of Revenue. Print and complete the forms and forward them to the Kansas Department of Revenue for processing.

Contact Us

  1. Alicia Hidalgo
    City Clerk


    324 N Kansas Avenue
    Liberal, KS 67901

    Mailing Address
    P.O. Box 2199
    Liberal, KS 67905

    Phone: 620-626-2206

    Office Hours:
    Monday - Thursday
    7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
    7:30 - 11:30 a.m.
    (Excluding Holidays)