Treatment Providers

The court generally requires that treatment be completed through a court-approved, certified, provider.  The approved providers and types of treatment change frequently.  A current list of approved providers can be obtained by contacting the court.  If you do not live in or near the City of Liberal, you may contact the probation officer to determine whether an alternative provider will be accepted by the court.